Enjoy Saz's Easter Brunch Buffet at one of our three locations:
|Sazís State House Restaurant|
Enjoy your holiday at Sazís historic State House Restaurant on 55th and State. To make reservations call (414) 453-2410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sazís Famous Ribs with our Original BBQ Sauce
- Fresh Cedar Roasted Salmon with Mango Salsa
- Chef Carved Bone-In Ham with Pineapple-Brown Sugar Glaze and Assorted Mustards
- Made to Order Omelet Station
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar with Assorted Toppings
|Sazamaís Fine Catering at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts|
Head downtown for a delicious affair at Sazamaís Fine Catering at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts. To make reservations call (414) 276-2030.
- Roast Juniper Sage pork loin with Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Eggs Benedict with Choice of Florentine with Fresh Spinach & Mushrooms or Traditional Canadian Bacon & Hollandaise
- Ancho Coffee Rubbed Beef Tenderloin with Chimichurri
- Assorted Stuffed French Toast
- Bloody Mary Bar with choice of Pickled Asparagus, Pickled Mushrooms, Shrimp, Sausage Sticks, Celery, Pickles, Hot Sauces, Pepper Mills Worcestershire, Pickled Onion and Brussels Sprouts
|Sazís Catering Lake Country at Western Lakes Golf Club|
Enjoy your Easter brunch with Sazís Catering Lake Country at the beautiful Western Lakes Golf Club. For reservations call (262) 691-0900.
- Sazís Famous Barbecue Ribs
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter
- Chef Carved Prime Rib
- Garlic Stuffed Chicken Breast with Garlic Cream Sauce
- Omelet Bar with choice of Assorted Sautťed Toppings
Catering that sets your event apart from all the rest.
Sazama’s is a full service caterer and our staff has extensive experience in creating beautiful wedding receptions, high profile corporate events and dazzling social affairs. We are known for exceptional cuisine, impressive service and unwavering attention to detail.
Award Winning Venue!
Sazama's Fine Catering sets the pace for quality, style of service and cutting edge weddings in the city of Milwaukee.
Sazama's Fine Catering at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts has been rated by local brides and again, voted The Knot Best of Weddings 2013 Pick.
Contact our Event Specialists
Sazama's Fine Catering at the
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
929 N Water Street
A setting worthy of your most outstanding events.
The Marcus Center for the Performing Arts offers an exceptional setting along the Milwaukee River and offers a wonderful variety of sites that will accommodate almost any size affair. You can choose the elegant Bradley Pavilion with floor to ceiling glass windows and a private balcony overlooking the Milwaukee Riverwalk, the light and airy Anello Atrium & Magin Lounge or the more intimate Green Room.
For a special flair we can present cocktails and appetizers al fresco on the Fitch Garden Patio, Riverfront or Colonnade.